Our ultrasonic flow meters are equipped with RS485 port or RS232 port, so with the RS485 Zigbee converter, our ultrasonic flow meters can support Zigbee communication for wireless data reading.
The RS485 Zigbee converter has been widely used in many industries and have proved its quality.
After long-term and mass application, the RS485 Zigbee converter features stable communication and can ensure the converter to work reliable for long.
- Far transmission distance and Max can be up to 1600mm at open
- Working voltage: 3.3V-12VDC, typical: 5VDC
- Transmission current: 80-100mA, typical:85mA
- Receiving current:28-35mA, typical:30mA
- Sleeping current: 10uA
- Working frequency: 2.405-2.485 GHz
- Output power: 17.8-20 dBm, typical:19.0 dBm
- Receiving sensitivity: -104 dBm
- Velocity in air: 250 Kbps
- Baud rate: 9600-115200 bps
- Temperature: -40 to 80 Deg C.
- When RS485 port for USB port communication, it will need external power of 3.3V-10V.
More about Zigbee communication network
Zigbee network is usually comprised of 3 kinds of nodes as below:
- Coordinator: coordinator is used to create a Zigbee network and distribute address for initial joining nodes. Each Zigbee network only needs one coordinator.
- Router: The router is used to transmit and receive data. Meanwhile, router can keep net to distribute address for later joining nodes.
- End Device: End devices are usually low power consumption powered by battery and only send data periodically. Or control sleeping or working of nodes by related key.